When I bought my first home one of the first renovations I wanted to do was to upgrade my shower head. I know that it sounds a bit ridiculous and it’s not really a renovation. But having lived in old apartments for many years I wanted a shower that didn’t feel like my head was under a sprinkler.
After doing some research I found a shower head on Amazon that had thousands of five-star reviews, so I figured I would give it a shot. It was awesome! It was a rain shower, so the water droplets were big and I felt an increase in water pressure. It was 100 times better than what I was using in my old apartments. A few years ago I sold my house in Ohio and moved to Virginia and of course I took my shower head with me.
Nebia Quattro Showerhead
Although it isn’t my life’s mission to set out to find the greatest showerhead, I do love new gadgets and I’m always on the hunt for the next best thing.
Recently, I came across the Nebia Quattro showerhead, by Moen. What appealed to me the most about this showerhead are the multiple settings and the water-saving feature. It was time for an upgrade to my existing showerhead anyway.
First off, this showerhead cost is about 5 times more expensive than the one I purchased from Amazon for $25, so I was a little hesitant to purchase one. But the nice folks at Nebia provided me with one to try out for the purpose of this review.
The Nebia Quattro’s starting price is $119. Before you say, “that’s way too much for a showerhead”, let me tell you about my experience with it and I might change your mind.
When I received the Nebia Quattro I was a bit worried that it would be more labor-intensive than removing the old showerhead and screwing on the new one. But, nope, it was exactly that easy. No need for any tools at all. I had the showerhead installed in less than 10 minutes.
I opted into getting the handheld showerhead because I knew it would make bath time for my 2-year-old a bit easier. I use the angel hair spray setting when rinsing his hair. The water pressure is perfect and makes bath time quick and easy.
The Nebia Quattro offers two different models, the Rainshower and the Handshower (I chose the Handshower model). It also comes in five colors so it will perfectly match your other shower hardware.
What makes the Nebia different from other showerheads is the four spray modes. These spray modes are different from any other showerhead I’ve experienced. Each mode is distinctly different from the other, unlike other shower heads with different spray modes where the only thing that changes is the water coverage.
- Angel Hair – This spray mode is what you might find with most traditional showerheads. What makes this one different is the fact that the water pressure is consistent and fantastic. The spray comes from the center of the head in 150 streams of water! Not just 30-40 like what you may be used to. This mode is great for a quick rinse or if you have the handheld showerhead it’s great for targeting specific areas of your body or cleaning your shower!
- Hard Spray – The hard spray mode is nothing less than incredible and is my preferred setting for my morning shower. The water pressure is insane! It’s not too hard where it feels like your being stabbed with the water, but more like a true in-shower massage.
- Super Saver – The super saver mode saves the most water of the four modes and it feels like you’re showering outside in a tropical storm…minus the wind and lighting. It’s a bit on the softer side as far as water pressure but is still a great setting for daily use. Plus if you’re looking to reduce your water usage, this is the perfect setting for the whole family.
- Soft Spray – The soft spray mode is one that really impressed me the most. This setting feels like you are bathing in a tropical paradise by surrounding you with millions of tiny water droplets, with the water coverage being around 14 inches in diameter. When the showerhead is in this mode, it’s really hard to leave your shower. Nebia describes this mode as spa-like, and they couldn’t be more right!
After using the showerhead for a few weeks I can tell you that it’s absolutely worth the money! My family loves it, it feels amazing, and I’m saving water! Seriously what could be better?
In addition to using my Dapper Yankee natural soap, the Nebia showerhead is now another reason I look forward to my morning showers. With the option of the soft spray function, I’ve also started taking evening showers again. My evening spa-like shower is the perfect way to wind down before bed.
If you’re looking to make an upgrade to your bathroom, you really need to start with the showerhead and install a Nebia Quattro. Trust me, you won’t regret it!
- Fabletics Vs. Lululemon – Who Comes Out On Top? - November 2, 2022
- Upgrade Your Bathroom Essentials With Dapper Yankee Today - September 12, 2022
- How to Get Rid of BO Naturally with Dapper Yankee Deodorant - June 10, 2022