The best no bake cookies were the ones made by my late step-mom. Honestly, everything she baked was always perfect and I am excited to share her recipe with you. No bake cookies are always a great treat because they are quick and easy to make. This is also a great recipe to share with your kids and have them participate!
- 2 Cups sugar
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 Stick of butter
- 1/2 Cup of milk
- 1 Tsp vanilla
- 1/2 Cup of peanut butter
- 3 Cups of quick-oats
- Wax paper
- Layout a sheet of wax paper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter and quick oats. Mix by hand until the oats and peanut butter are well mixed, then set the bowl aside.
- In a medium saucepan melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the sugar, cocoa powder, milk and vanilla to the pan and stir until well mixed.
- Heat the mixture until boiling (for about a minute), and then remove from heat.
- Add the oats and peanut butter mixture to the saucepan and mix well.
- Using a tablespoon drop spoonfuls of the mixture on to the wax paper.
- Let cool for 20-30 minutes.
If you are hosting a party or just want to prepare a little treat for your family. This recipe for the best no bake cookies is a perfect choice!
Check out more recipes from UltiUber Life under Cocktails and Eats!